GroupCal redefines the way calendars work. It introduces a whole new way to create and manage shared calendars between various groups of people. Each shared calendar holds events for a specific topic, such as - family, friends, and co-workers. When adding events to a shared calendar, they sync automatically to all members in real-time. Events from all other calendars such as Google and Apple calendar are listed in GroupCal together with the shared events.
GroupCall allows you to
- Create multiple shared calendars with whoever you want.
- Use your contact list to create shared calendars. No need for email addresses.
- Sync events in real time with the members of those shared calendars.
- See who received events you add and who confirmed, in real time.
- All while having your private schedule from Apple, Google, and Outlook, presented side by side.