With GroupCal, it’s possible to create multiple shared calendars for different topics and groups of people:
- While on the Home screen, tap on the “Add” button.
- On the screen that opens, choose a title for the calendar, and optionally a photo, and a color. Then Tap on “Next”.
- That will open a new screen that allows to choose the way of adding members to the shared calendar:
- Members can be added by sharing a link to the shared calendar via chat apps, a text message or an email.
- The second method to invite members is by adding them directly from the contact list. Those contacts will get a text message with a link to install GroupCal. Once installed, the new calendar will be listed automatically on their device.
- Each shared calendar can have up to 255 participants.